Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Happy Birthday!

 Hi Divya, I wish happy birthday to you!

And I wish 100 returns of the day to you!


You chose the month of Roman god Janus

Who happens to be the god of originations!

You cherry-picked the  number twenty one

That’s the number of harmony & vibrations!

For your choices, I congratulate you  today

And wish you a hundred returns of the day!


Twenty one is said to be an angelic number

& name Divya speaks of the divine number!

It is also a number of  independent thinking

And yet  is inclusive of every other number!

I wish you all, that is best, on your birthday 

Also I wish you  hundred returns of the day!


May god bless you with choicest blessings 

That should  outshine all the past blessings! 

So that you may keep your anchorage ready

To harbour needy  nestlings  and  fledglings!

I’m sure that everyone  loves your walkway 

And wishes you hundred returns of this day!


Love

Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment