Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 5, 2020

DEJA VU 2020

I get up every morning, in blooming amazement
As I look forth beyond me, in sheer wonderment.
The world of sleep was full of wonderment too.
Which of them is real? I am in for bewilderment.

Am I asleep now, or, was I asleep heretofore ?
Then I could talk, touch, see, hear, all the more.
In fact I could be present, or not be so present
At will; as there were no barriers, any the more.

Are the micro and the macro universes twosome ?
Or are they in entanglement and hence onesome?
Or are they separate, and distant from each other ?
Or are they mirror images, happy and gamesome?

And where do I figure on the cosmological plate?
Can I, for the nonce, possibly serve as a template?
Or, I, like you and them, happen to be a print out?
No, no, I can melt and meld, and finally eventuate .

Guess, it is always somewhat more than you guess
Cosmos is no pauper; it keeps on doling out largesse
The whole is always more than the sum total of parts
Here the stakes are high; Gestalt is Consciousness !

Om Shantih
Ajit Sambodhi


No comments:

Post a Comment