Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 3, 2021

LIFE SPEAKS !

I cherish lazing around, in my balcony

Here hangs around, a mystic harmony 
With Existence. It is spacious & open,
Chaproned by tall trees & the blue sky.

Here it's a bulbul in this nook, chanting
There're those seven sisters chattering.
I can hear a parrot squawking feelingly
And in that trove, a lone dove is cooing.

            Birds make good company.
            They hop about ebbuliently
            And they are'nt afraid of me.
            They are, so to say, cousinly.

There comes in, a scarlet cloud floating
Below it is a flock of sparrows chirping.
The sun is shedding its few last shafts
To their nests, all the birds are heading.

A light breeze caresses both my cheeks
A flying grus flapping its wings, squeaks.
The evening has arrived. The rendezvous
Is over. It's time to go home. Life speaks!

Om Shantih
Ajit Sambodhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment