Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Madison AL 17 November 2021

I am an old man, not Eliot's though
Nothing to regret or gloat and crow
My life has chugged on slow steam
Like the foot is navigated by big toe.

This is Madison AL & mid november 
Fall is over , only remnants are there
I sit on the deck , in the tea time sun
Amid bare trees, foliage here & there.

Oak and beach trees are almost bare
And so are the ash maple and poplar
But the story does not finish off here
There're pine & cypress green as ever.

A slight wind plays the bamboo chime
A tit swings at the feeder as if to align
A water bowl also hangs besides them
To make goody my daughter's pastime.

I an old man, sitting silently & brooding
About the past, winding and unwinding
Memory lanes , while my breath dopeth
Me.  Am I brooding or am I meditating?

Om Shantih
Ajit Sambodhi.



No comments:

Post a Comment