Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Father’s Day

Happy father's day , Happy father's day
I wish one and all , Happy father's  day.
I welcome you 'n' your august presence
They are enough to tempt one to sway!

I am like a bird. All birds have feathers
They can not fly , without two feathers.
One feather is father , the other mother
I too have lived with , parental feathers.

When they're here, they took me places
To play life's game , they  gave me  aces.
I did my bit very well, but when I failed
All  I  got  were   their  warm  embraces!

I'm what I'm it's because of  my parents
When they're here, days became events.
I'm sure it's so for everyone everywhere 
Life looks like rainbow with our parents!

I am grateful to all , you came over here
Your presence has brought all the cheer.
One and all have contributed their  best
To make  everybody  come a little  near! 

Om Shantih 
Ajit Sambodhi. 


No comments:

Post a Comment