Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 16, 2020

KRISHNA JANMASHTAMI. 2020

Today marks the day of the birth of the unborn
We celebrate it so nobody is left to feel forlorn
Basically invisible, He allows Himself to be seen
Being adorable, everyone desires, Him to adorn.

His name is Krishna, which means: He attracts!
As a friend, philosopher, and guide, He adapts
Himself; so as to fulfill every wish of His acolytes.
With His lovable pranks, everyone He enchants !

I adore Him because He runs to help the needy
If you call Him intensely, His help is ever ready
Even if you forget Him, He doesn't forget you
In fact He cautions you, if ever, you're unsteady.

Whenever I was disturbed, He gave me solace
I didn't ever feel desolate, because of His grace
Whenever I close my eyes, to remember Him
His soft blue light fills my whole inner space !

Om Shantih
Ajit Sambodhi