Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Retold : 'one night I had a dream'

I dreamt I was walking with God 
like we were two best friends.
As we went along we made two sets of
footprints on the sands.
I enjoyed His company for He was good
at telling funny stories
Of ancient peoples and lands that were
full of strange glories.
Meanwhile the scene shifted and I saw
we were at a different place.
I looked back over my shoulder to find
that there was no trace
Of the second set of footprints many a
time at many a place.
Those were the times when I was sad
and needed His grace.
I questioned God why He deserted me
 when I needed Him most?
He looked at me so lovingly, my heart went out for Him and I cried, almost.
He said:"My child I lifted you up, in my arms when you needed me most".

Om Shantih
Ajit Sambodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment