Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 9, 2021

4.30 A.M, October 4, 2021.

I heard the bulbul chanting
It was early in the morning
I sat up, & then went down, 
And saw the moon shining.

I kept looking at the moon
It  was a  crescentic moon
Hanging high up in the sky
It was no less than a boon!

I stood there & kept looking
A bird flew past me singing
I could see dark silhouettes
of trees across the morning.

Now the moon looked at me
Crescent arms encircled me
My breathing stopped & I felt
The cosmos had engulfed me.

It endured I know not how long
Then the milkman came  along
Unwillingly I pulled me out of it
For the experience  was a song!

Was I on a trip to hallucination?
Was it a figment of imagination?
What then was the ocean of love
I dipped in? It was a benediction!

Sky loves with its sun in the day
At night its moon and stars play
We tread the earth in iron boots
She lovingly provides a field day!

The fact is, every thing loves us
Trees give food,fuel,shade to us
Birds provide sweet songs to us
Air and water gift life to all of us.

Om Shantih
Ajit Sambodhi.




No comments:

Post a Comment