Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Sitting By The Window

The  sky is grand, bright, and blue
Spread all over, in its glorious hue.
I don't know if it has a bordor to it
But it keeps all, intact with its glue.

Oft I sit by the window to watch it
I try to go deeper, &, deeper into it.
I raise my eye balls upwards and I
Find myself burrowing deep into it.

The sky begins to swirl like an eddy
Surprisingly I find, I'm not unsteady
I get into it, without any reservation
I am wonderstruck but it isn't heady.

It grows deeper. When shall it stop?
My eyelids are heavy, begin to drop.
The scene  doesn't suffer, a change
A  soft glow looms, in the backdrop.

It's comforting like the moon's light
It is deeper but still within my sight.
The sky looks like a home to riches
 Aplenty, & it bestows them outright.

Om Shantih
Ajit Sambodhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment