Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 7, 2020

Enjoying or Rejoicing?

Going distances to declare : "I enjoyed".
Sounds like a child says : "I am buoyed''.
It's fairly common : Running & Running!
Looks as if, there they live , on Steroid !

Enjoying appears to be a mischievous tab.
It says something gladdens,say a sea ebb.
It is out there and it should not be routine.
There ought to be something new, to grab.

To enjoy, there needs be objectification
Of something that invites your attention.
Say, it's the frown of a clown, in your town.
Out there, it can be anything, you mention!

Once I was questioned: 'Are you enjoying'?
I said : "I am helpless. I am just rejoicing!"
To do enjoying, you always need the other.
Even Joying appears better than Enjoying !

When you joy, it is only you who is needed.
Go for the other; in return, you are needed.
In enjoying, the joy comes from the other.
But joy is inside,it comes up when needed.

The Bible declares : Rejoice continuously!
Rejoicing in your heart is simply heavenly!
Rejoicing comprises Joying and Enjoying!
Rejoicing gladdens others, it's so benignly!

Om Shantih
Ajit Sambodhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment